Thursday, January 10, 2013

Goals for 2013

Happy 2013!  I hope everyone is as excited about the new year as I am!

As usual, I am late on my post for the new year.  Now, time for my five goals for 2013.  I started this last year and posted them in random places throughout my house.  I know that is totally lame and trust me the husband poked fun at me plenty.

Goals for 2012 were:

1.  Daily quiet time
2.  Wake up when alarm goes off
3.  Workout at least three days a week
4.  Make healthy eating decisions
5.  Be able to run 30 minutes straight on the treadmill

Goals for 2013 are:

1.  Daily quiet Time
2.  Get organized
3.  Workout at least three days a week
4.  Cook dinner for my family more often
5.  Run a half marathon

Yes, your eyes are not playing tricks on you - number five is to run a half marathon.

I did pretty well with my goals for 2012, there are a couple that I have put on my 2013 goal list but that is because they are super cool goals that should really always be part of my life.  I wanted to get back on the treadmill this week but that did not happen.  I ended up with a cold and a crazy allergic reaction to start the week.  I think I am still recovering.

Okay, onto something more entertaining - have you guys seen Biggest Loser this season?  Caps Lock OMG (if you watch it, you will think that is funny) I am loving it!!  The contestants all seem super cool this season and they have minors which is totally rad.  They don't follow the same exact rules as the adults, but they still interact with them and the trainers.  They are just precious.  Please tune in and try to tell me you don't love  Biingo.

I have been on the Zeal Weight Management System since the second of January.  I like it a lot!  I am following the diet plan loosely.  I am not on it to drop a ton of weight, I would like to reach my goal weight which is about a 10 pound weight loss.  I can definitely see how it would be really effective for someone who is wanting to lose more weight.  The system comes with two supplements (along with the wellness drink and protein shakes) that you take.  One is the cleanse which is just a typical colon cleanse.  You can do a quick ten day cleanse where you take it three times a day or just take them for 30 days which is what I have opted to do.  There is also a Burn pill which gives you energy and it really works!  I have definitely noticed a change in my energy levels (for the good).  

That is all I have for you peeps.  I have to go catch up on all the other blogs I stalk read.

No comments:

Post a Comment