Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baked Spaghetti - 1, Me - 0

06/25/12:  Treadmill
40.2 minutes, 3 miles

BAD run.  Ugh, I thought I was going to die on the treadmill Monday.  There were a few factors that I'm going to blame on my terrible time though.  First, I ate way too much at dinner...  baked spaghetti got the best of me.  I went back for seconds.  SO good, I got the recipe from my most dedicated blog reader, Martinez.

Here is the recipe if anyone wants to be a hog like me:

Baked Spaghetti  

8 oz. noodles (I used wheat)
1 can of tomato sauce
1 jar of the marinara (whatever your fave is)
1 lb browned hamburger
2 cups of mozzarella

Dump your noodles, tomato sauce, marinara and meat in a baking dish.  Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake at 350° until your cheese is melted.

The second factor would be my daughter and her friend shooting foam ice cream at me and the almost two year old trying to lick the treadmill as I ran.

Our weekend was cray cray, which is why I was completely absent from the blog world.  Friday night we had a fab steak dinner at my parents' house.  Saturday we invaded my parents pool, went to my niece's first birthday party and then to my sweet E's barrel race.


Sunday was church and invading the parents' pool again.  They just love us!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment