Tuesday, June 5, 2012

First Blog, Ya'll

I say ya'll as if I will have a bunch of people reading this.  I guess I think I am important.  However, should you be reading this, please do not expect an entry full of wisdom and knowledge.  Basically, I have become a blog stalker and decided I would start my own.  I am hoping a blog will help me stay accountable to my workouts because I will think people are going to read about them.  I am sure I will share a plethora of random opinions and fabulous photos of the happenings in my life.

I have the sweetest little family that includes my husband (J), my beautiful eight year old daughter (E) and my sweet 21 month old son (D).  We have an extremely hectic schedule but try to hang out as much as possible.  I work as a Legal Assistant, which basically means I am a glorified paper pusher.  Some days are crazy busy and other days we discuss the important things in the world like The Bachelorette, Real Housewives and the Kardashians.  You get the picture, all business.

I'm excited about this new project and to see how dedicated I will actually be.

- Amy D.

No comments:

Post a Comment