Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ramblings

06/18/12:  Curves
329 Calories Burned
7 yes, 7 yellow dots = LAME

06/19/12:  Treadmill
37.43 minutes
3 miles

I was a tad slower than my last three mile.  It's okay, though.  I am just really pleased that I can make it three miles now!  One of my new years resolutions was just to be able to jog 30 minutes straight on the treadmill.  My first time to achieve that (which was before I started this fab blog) I only went 1.5 miles.  So after that I thought I would start trying to improve my distance and time.

06/20/12:  Curves
292 Calories Burned
4 yellow dots

This summer has been crazy busy so far.  My sweet E has finished VBS, basketball camp and is about to finish up dance camp!  Here is my little sweetie with her basket ball goods.


Then the husband sent me this photo from work.  I am so glad this guy did not catch a ride home!


That is a tidbit of the randomness that has occurred in my life recently.  Everybody needs to be THUNDERING UP!!!!  We need to support our boys!  We really NEED the win tonight!

-Amy D.

No comments:

Post a Comment