Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The WT Life

07/06/12:  Neighborhood
Walked a little over 3 miles - Without kids.  Rock on.  (Thank you, husband)

07/07/12:  No workout
Husband's family came over for a late Fourth of July get together and I ate way too much and did not workout.  I failed and did not take any photos.

07/08/12:  Neighborhood
Jogged three miles


I jogged three miles.  I did not stop.  I kept jogging.  I was very pleased!  E rode her bike with me, I actually enjoy that because it keeps me at a nice pace.  The only hard part is that she wants to talk the entire time!  And ask me why I'm breathing so hard, thanks E.  Our time together was a great ending to starting the day with church and her baptism!

Here is a photo I took of E on Sunday afternoon.  Thought I would post it with the creepy baby doll.  Busy weekend clearly won.



07/09/12:  Neighborhood
Walked a little under three miles while E and her friend, A, rode their bikes.  

Then this happened:


video

That's right, folks - you can be as jealous as you want, but that is my man.  This is not white trash at all.      

I think I am going to leave you with that image.

Laters,

- Amy D.

2 comments:

  1. I might go for the not white trash thing if the dog wasn't involved...

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful Thursday

Welcome to Thoughtful Thursday with the  Martinez  and I.  We are answering 100 Questions from Four Hats and Frugal .  The questions are al...