Monday, August 13, 2012

Inspiration

Check out this guy.  If he, at 12, can do this - then I should be able to workout and get in the shape that I want to be in.  I couldn't figure out how to do the thing where it says "here" and you can click and go to the super cool news story.  So, this will just have to work.

Guthrie boy, 12, lost 85 pounds and hopes to inspire others | NewsOK.com

08/08/12:  Curves
341 Calories burned and only two yellow dots.

It was time to be measured and weighed at Curves... insert scary music here.  Listen, ya'll, I lost 6.5 inches in all and 5.5 pounds in 8 months.  That is what I call results!  Now, for those of you that think you are too cool for Curves?  Do you still?  Here is a picture to prove it.

  

08/10/12:  Treadmill
I got up at 5:40 to workout because I knew I would not be able to get in any exercise that night.  My intent was to get up closer to to 5:00 to have more time.  But, I hit snooze too many times (shocking).  So, I got on the treadmill and told myself that I would jog until 6:30.  I did it!  Woohoo!

For the rest of the weekend I was pretty lazy.  I did some random weight lifting and crunches just to  make myself feel a little better but nothing blog worthy.

08/13/12:  Curves
321 Calories burned and no yellow dots.  Woot woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment