Friday, August 17, 2012

Tattoos and Hair

08/15/12:  Treadmill
3 miles 35.36 minutes
My alarm went off at 5:00 am and I only pushed snooze twice.  I should get an award.


Now, let's talk about the really important stuff - Miley's new hair.

I did not add the hearts.  I'm not that fancy with editing photos.
People - leave her alone.  Her hair is fine, she is 19 and looks super cute with the new do.  I am convinced that she was inspired by Lisbeth Salander from the Dragon Tattoo books by Stieg Larsson.  When I read those books I kinda want to cut my hair, dye it black, get a bunch of tattoos and carry a taser.  Seriously, those books are dang good.  I am reading the third one right now.  Also, the new hair is assurance to us moms out there that Hannah is not making a comeback any time soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment