Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekend = Gone

Where did my weekend go?  Seriously??  Saturday was a day full of shopping for school clothes and D's birthday (he will be two tomorrow).  My parents kept both kids all day.  J and I didn't really know what to do with ourselves which means we went a lot of places and did not really get much.  After looking all over Toys R Us, we finally decided to buy D a toddler bed for his birthday.  That is what big sister got for her second birthday as well.  Flashback!


And D's bed:


I need to snap one of D on his bed instead of Penny!  

I ate like crap all weekend and did not workout except for last night.  I know this is shocking.  

08/19/12:  Neighborhood
My madre came over and we walked a little over 2 miles.  Penny went with us and E rode her bike.  Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment