Thursday, September 6, 2012

I Think I Left my Straightener on Today....

I really do think I left my straightener on today and it is driving me crazy!

09/06/12:  Treadmill
3 miles, 38:16 minutes, 230 calories burned
Then day 6 of September's rock hard abs
I wanted to cry.

Actually, my jog started off really well.  Jogged the whole time, I did have to get off of the treadmill twice to let Penny out and in.  Other than that it was great, no pain in my side or anything!

I got up at 5 to get my workout in before the day started.  I am trying to make that my new routine.  My favorite part of this routine is that my friend, Martinez, text messages me to blast my lazy butt out of bed.  Here are a couple pictures of our 5 am messaging:




WOW (Worthy of Worship) started back up last night so I have another activity to add back in to my weekly schedule.  This is the program our church does in place of AWANAS.  If you're from around here and would like to get rid of your kids for an hour let your kids have a fun night and learn about the Bible, drop them off.  My baby D went to class for the first time this year.  It was pretty darn cute.

1 comment:

  1. I really feel the kids would get so much more out of it if time was increased to 2 hours...;)

    ReplyDelete