Friday, September 21, 2012

Pity Party: Reservation for 1

You guys, I need a swift kick in the arse.  Seriously, I have been so blah and negative lately that it is just dumb.  There is no reason for it.  I was all "I am tired", "I have too much to do", "I want to sleep in".  Shove it, Amy!  You need to turn those gripes around and say:

I am tired, but I am alive!

I have too much to do, but thank God that I am healthy enough to do it all!

I want to sleep in, but when I do I miss out on life!

So, no more pity parties!  I haven't even been blogging.  Whatevs, I am lame.  So lame in fact that I only jogged once this past week, although it was a really good run.  I went to the park with the girls from work.  We went 2.8 miles outside and it felt great.  I was actually in a good mood that night!  

I have done my abs every night but Tuesday, so I am a day behind on those.  You guys think my lack in exercising may have something to do with my bad attitude???  Think so...!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Thursday

Welcome to Thoughtful Thursday with the  Martinez  and I.  We are answering 100 Questions from Four Hats and Frugal .  The questions are al...