Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sneezing and Horses Go Together

09/08/12:  First - confession - I did not work out Saturday (even skipped abs and substituted Saturday as my rest day instead of Sunday).  I spent the majority of the day watching my sweet E compete in the Pott County Fair.  She started off with a barrel race Friday night, which she placed first and had a personal best time of 19.3 seconds.  Then Saturday she started off showing her dad's horse, Maggie, she got third place.  Then she showed her horse, Pudge, and got first and Grand Champion.  Next event was walk/trot, which she placed first in.  Then she ran barrels and placed second with a 19.8.  She finished the day up with poles and placing first.  She finished with tons of ribbons and a big smile!  I finished with watery eyes and a stuffy nose (I'm allergic to horses).  She does all of her horse related stuff with her dad and step-mom, I am just there to support and sneeze!




I mean, really?  Could this be any cuter?

Sister helping D pet Pudge

D had to get his hands on some of her ribbons

Both of Emma's brothers.  Poor sissy, she is going to be harassed for the rest of her life by these two!
Oh, D realized that the camera on my phone takes pictures.  He was fascinated!




There were more in this sequence, but I think you get the idea.  I won't bore you with those.

09/09/12:  Living room
Saturday's abs

09/10/12:  I didn't do crap.

Buuuttt - E is home from her dad's!  Woot woot!

My babies!
09/11/12:  Curves
5 yellow dots and 321 calories burned
Monday's and Tuesday's abs - ouch.

09/12/12:  Treadmill
3 miles, 38 minutes

I thought I was going to die on the treadmill this morning.  Seriously, ya'll, I had to walk the last half.  I was pleased, however, that I still made it in 38 minutes.  I didn't do today's abs so that will happen tonight.  Instead, I sat on my couch.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment