Tuesday, October 9, 2012

More Spiders, Glitter and Muffins

10/09/12:  Living room
Restarted 30 Day Shred.  She kicked my butt all over the place!

Had a crazy busy weekend as normal.  Started with a basket ball game and then went to the football game for E to cheer.  This weekend was homecoming so we had to be extra sparkly and needed extra spirit fingers.

Glitter spray, ya'll

Did I mention that it was freezing?

The football players gave the girls those cute headbands

She is so cold, but oh so cute!

Here are a few photos from the homecoming ceremony (very official).






After freezing at the football game I went to the grocery store and got all of the extra food I needed for the month.  I have not posted about this yet (because I have been lazy), but I am really proud of my dinner menu I made last week.


I do most of my shopping at Sam's and then pick the things up they don't carry at the grocery store.  I usually only plan dinner out for a couple weeks, I don't normally do a month so I will post later about how well it works out.

After getting home and putting everything away, D and I hung out and then I snuggled with my puppies all night.


Sunday morning when my alarm went off I did not want to get up!  I wanted to stay in bed all day (not that I could as D would be up shortly).  I was all down in the dumps because I want to sleep late!!  So, I told myself this:  "self, SayTan is just trying to get you down, so get your lazy butt moving".  Yes, I prefer to call him SayTan, it is much more entertaining that way.  So, I got up and around because SayTan can't win and was only 30 minutes late for church.  Whomp whomp....  After church I ran to Target to pick up the hand weights I forgot to get on Saturday.  I needed some 3lbs instead of the 8lbs I had.  This is what I ended up with:

I have no idea how the Oreo's got in my basket...
After that fun trip I decided to try a recipe I found on Pinterest.




1 can of pumpkin
1 chocolate cake mix
6 oz of chocolate chips

Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes

Oh my goodness, these suckers are delish!

Then I found this guy waiting on me in my bathroom.

Spawn of SayTan


1 comment:

  1. Since you were brave and posted a cheer mom hairspray pic, I will be nice...this time.;)

    ReplyDelete