Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Lot of Thankfulness for Some Pretty Awesome People

Day 4:  The husband.  I am thankful for my husband.  He deals with my craziness, because, ya'll, I am crazy. I don't know if you have picked up on that or not... but I am.  He always supports me and is constantly complementing me.

 

Day 5:  The Daughter.  I am so thankful for my sweet girl, E.  She is so much fun, I love talking to her and watching her learn.  She has taught me so much in her eight years.  Not only is she my daughter but she is already my friend.


Day 6:  The son.  I am thankful for my sweet D.  Oh my goodness, that kid tests me to no end.  He is so full of energy and can always make me smile.  He has taught me that I can do so much more than I ever thought... on very little sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment