Monday, November 12, 2012

I suck.

Day 7:  I am thankful for my job - even though I often think about blowing up my desk.  Like a stick of dynamite and a match.  I would say peace and walk out in a blaze of glory.

Day 8:  I am thankful for restaurants.  Dude, sometimes I just cannot bring myself to turn on the stove.

Day 9:  I am thankful for a husband that understands when I don't feel like cooking or even thinking about how to feed the fam.  He just steps up and gets that yummy chicken going.  (For those of you interested in yummy chicken, message me and I will send you the top secret recipe.)

Day 10:  I am thankful for afternoons full of laying around on the couch.  D is thankful for his huge nap he took while I did said laying around on the couch.

We made J smell E's foot while he napped

Full on fuzzy hair from laying around all afternoon

Day 11:  I am thankful for the Sundays that my little family can all be together.  This only happens twice a month.

Day 12:  And I've caught up to today.  Today is the weekday we remember Veteran's Day.  I am at work.  I am pouting about this.  However, I am thankful for all of the men and women past, present and future who have served and will serve for my freedom.

I'll leave you with this.  Because, quite frankly it doesn't get any cuter.


Insert walking out in a blaze of glory here.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment