Friday, November 2, 2012

It is Time to be Thankful!

So, here's the deal - every year in November people post daily on Facebook what they are thankful for.  I dove in and did it last year.  I was shocked at how I much I liked and it and how much it forced me to think about positive things on a daily basis.  Yesterday at work I was rambling to my office roomie, Martinez, about whether or not I was going to do it again this year.  You might think that this is a strange conversation and why can't you just make that decision on your own?  But peeps, Martinez and I sit next to each other all day and work and chat.  So basically, we pretty much know every thing going on in each other's lives.  Even the super small things.  As I was rambling about it she says "blog about it".  Interesting....  I've been mulling it over in my head ever since then.  I decided last night that I would do it.  I was too lazy to start at 11:00 when I finally made the decision.  I log onto Blogger this morning to get started but first I read the other blogs that I follow.  I click on Vic's blog and she is doing the same thing!  Scary.  Great minds....

Oh, and most people that know me would not expect me to have started this on time.  Like, seriously, I am late for everything.  Horrible trait.

Day 1:  I am thankful for my salvation.  Without Him I would be nothing.

Day 2:  I am thankful for my family.  My little family is so cool.  We are different and I doubt that most get us, but in my eyes we are perfect.   

No comments:

Post a Comment