Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving, Ya'll

So, I failed on my days of thankfulness.  Sadly, I know that no one is surprised.  Whatever, haters.  Instead, I will just give you a recap of all the things that I am thankful for, but not day by day like the annoying organized people.  I have already expressed how thankful I am for my Savior and my sweet little family.  I will go ahead and reiterate that.  I am extremely thankful for my Lord because without him I would be nothing.  My family is the most precious thing to me.  I am so thankful that God has given me two perfect children and a  loving husband. 

I am thankful for my parents.  My parents rock, you guys.  My mom is an amazing example to her children and her students at school.  I can call them at any time for help with my kids and they will drop everything they are doing to be there in a heart beat.  I lump my extended family in with my parents.  I am thankful for both sides of my family, but especially my dad's side.  We are all very close and always there for each other.     

I am thankful for my friends.  All of my friends:  friends at work who make the day fun and exciting, friends from high school that I can go months without seeing and then pick up where we had stopped the next time we see each other, friends from church that know me and my strange habits all too well, and "mom friends" that I make as my children get older.

I am thankful for all of the blessings in my life.  I am beyond blessed and try not to take it for granted; however, I do fail at that from time to time.

I hope that everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving and got to spend time with all of your families.  We had lunch with my dad's side of the family on Thursday (Thanksgiving) and then lunch with J's family on Saturday.  I ate way too much at each event and way too much in between!  I introduced E to Black Friday!  She said she wanted to go with me, so I woke her up.  My mom and brother went with us.  We had so much fun and I got so much accomplished!

Headed out at 4:45 am!
J peeled potatoes for me.  Look what he did.  I'm going to rent him out for parties soon.

Since running is the whole reason I started this blog....
11/25/12:  Neighborhood
2.5 miles - I took E with me.  She hung with me really well.  I was so proud of her.  I think it was something that she really enjoyed as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment