Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fancy Should be My Name

I wish I had a run to tell you about, but I don't.  Sad story.  Several times since Saturday I have thought I'm going to get on the treadmill and then remembered that she is dead.  I am really craving another run!  But with two kiddos it makes it hard to actually get outside to do it.  That, my friends, is why I love my treadmill. Okay, I am done whining.

My dinner that I made last night rocked.  Even E ate it and went back for seconds.  This is huge because E is the pickiest child in the world.  I am going to share this recipe with the blog world, however I would like you to be aware that this recipe is only for those that are experienced cooks and are truly dedicated to spending time in the kitchen.  I don't want you to start this recipe and then get discouraged because you can't keep up.

Okay, I am full of crap.  

Fancy Lazy Chicken

1 jar of marinara sauce
3-4 frozen chicken breasts
spaghetti noodles

Dump them in the crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours or so.  When you get home and it looks a little too thin, you dump another jar of sauce into the pot and warm it up.  


Then - you take the left over hot dog buns you have laying around and turn them into garlic bread.

When you sprinkle cheese on garlic bread it ups the level of fanciness.
  E said "can you make hot dog bun garlic bread every time"?

2 comments:

  1. You should totally get a cooking show on Food Network. Are the spaghetti noodles cooked or uncooked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just boiled some when I got home. Sorry that was a little misleading! I am going to have to work on my instructions before I get my show!!

    ReplyDelete