Friday, February 22, 2013

Bras and Cute Kids

I wore a sports bra to work in hopes that I will get a good workout in today.  I have been sticking with my Lent and doing something every day.  Crunches on the ball, arm weights, lunges, calf raises that kind of stuff.  But, I want to get in something more today.  So, I'm thinking if I already have my sports bra on, there is more of a chance that I will get a good workout in.  Here's the deal - I hate putting these things on, yes this is a reflection on my level of laziness...  I will  let you know if this approach actually works for me.

I am really hurting without my treadmill, guys.  I have sent in a maintenance request and the company called me within an hour.  However, they want me to be by the treadmill.  I was not by my treadmill, I was at work. So, I've got to get home, by the treadmill, with my head clear and have it somewhat quiet by 5:00 to call them.  That is a workout in itself.

The next important thing that I must update everyone on is the fact that I have the cutest and sweetest kids.




When J is not home, I let them sleep with me some of the nights.  The other night when I went to bed they were still holding hands in their sleep:  


Melts my heart.


1 comment:

  1. I love those sweet little hands! Mine probably would have still had their fists twined in each other's hair...

    ReplyDelete

What's Up Wednesday

1.  What we're eating this week This week will probably consist of a lot of sandwiches.  The short weeks always seem crazier than t...