Friday, March 15, 2013

Slumber Party!

Okay, so basically I have been a big ball of stress lately.  When I get stressed out, I sit on the couch and eat everything and anything I can get my hands on and do absolutely nothing about the situation at hand.  Here's the low down on what is happening in my life right now:

1.  We're building a house (yay!)
2.  We have our current house rented out beginning April 1 (yay!)
3.  Our new house is approximately 4 weeks behind (boo)
4.  We told our new tenants we would hand over keys March 29 (boo)

In summary, we have to put our stuff in storage and move in with my parents until the house is finished.  Wow, this is really happening.  Crock pot - storage, Keurig - storage, DVR & WiFi - back to Cox until we set up service at the new house.  Don't get me wrong, it will be like a non-stop slumber party hanging with my parents because they are rad peeps.  I am just so accustomed to my own space and doing things my way that I know I am going to have a hard time adjusting (I get it from my padre, father figure, parental unit #1).

So, in other news, I ran a 5k with some pretty cool people last weekend.  It was tons o' fun.  I ran it in 34 minutes.  Best time yet.  Woot Woot!!


 
And here is D and I.  D was in the process of scarfing down some pizza when he decided it was time to give mama all the lovins!





No comments:

Post a Comment