Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Update

Hello Darlin', Nice to see you.... It's been a long time... You like that, Martinez?  And I know it's Conway, by the way - boom boom :).  So, it has been over a month since I have blessed the blog world with my thoughts.  Sad story for all involved.  I will quickly update you on the happenings that you have missed out on:

1.  We are still living with my parents.

Now, I would like to reiterate something.  My parents rock.  It is fun living there.  However, it is starting to wear on me.  I would like to walk around in my tank top without my bra, yo.

2.  Easter happened and my kids were cute.








3.  We started Biggest Loser at the office - weighing in on Fridays, if you gain you pay a dollar per pound - lose or maintain and you're safe.  We have to take a picture of our scale each Friday morning and show it to someone before we log our weight.  My goal is 115.  However, this morning I weighed and I weigh more than when we started.  Oops.




4.  I turned 30.



5.  E's first dance recital was a huge success.




6.  I'm experimenting with a vegetarian lifestyle.  Sometimes....  Blame Martinez for this idea.

7.  D got his first hair cut.


8.  I discovered yesterday that my most favorite blue water bottle is covered in mold on the bottom. RIP blue water bottle.



I think that is about all I have for everyone.  Feel updated?  I hope so!


No comments:

Post a Comment