Hello Darlin', Nice to see you.... It's been a long time... You like that, Martinez? And I know it's Conway, by the way - boom boom :). So, it has been over a month since I have blessed the blog world with my thoughts. Sad story for all involved. I will quickly update you on the happenings that you have missed out on:
1. We are still living with my parents.
Now, I would like to reiterate something. My parents rock. It is fun living there. However, it is starting to wear on me. I would like to walk around in my tank top without my bra, yo.
2. Easter happened and my kids were cute.
3. We started Biggest Loser at the office - weighing in on Fridays, if you gain you pay a dollar per pound - lose or maintain and you're safe. We have to take a picture of our scale each Friday morning and show it to someone before we log our weight. My goal is 115. However, this morning I weighed and I weigh more than when we started. Oops.
4. I turned 30.
5. E's first dance recital was a huge success.
6. I'm experimenting with a vegetarian lifestyle. Sometimes.... Blame Martinez for this idea.
7. D got his first hair cut.
8. I discovered yesterday that my most favorite blue water bottle is covered in mold on the bottom. RIP blue water bottle.
I think that is about all I have for everyone. Feel updated? I hope so!
1. What we're eating this week This week will probably consist of a lot of sandwiches. The short weeks always seem crazier than t...
My ultimate Friday favorite is that it is indeed Friday. I love Fridays. 1. International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha coffee creamer...
Hello all and Happy Friday of Fall Break! So, obviously, my first favorite is going to be that we are on Fall Break. Even though I still ...