Hello Darlin', Nice to see you.... It's been a long time... You like that, Martinez? And I know it's Conway, by the way - boom boom :). So, it has been over a month since I have blessed the blog world with my thoughts. Sad story for all involved. I will quickly update you on the happenings that you have missed out on:
1. We are still living with my parents.
Now, I would like to reiterate something. My parents rock. It is fun living there. However, it is starting to wear on me. I would like to walk around in my tank top without my bra, yo.
2. Easter happened and my kids were cute.
3. We started Biggest Loser at the office - weighing in on Fridays, if you gain you pay a dollar per pound - lose or maintain and you're safe. We have to take a picture of our scale each Friday morning and show it to someone before we log our weight. My goal is 115. However, this morning I weighed and I weigh more than when we started. Oops.
4. I turned 30.
5. E's first dance recital was a huge success.
6. I'm experimenting with a vegetarian lifestyle. Sometimes.... Blame Martinez for this idea.
7. D got his first hair cut.
8. I discovered yesterday that my most favorite blue water bottle is covered in mold on the bottom. RIP blue water bottle.
I think that is about all I have for everyone. Feel updated? I hope so!