Friday, May 10, 2013

Paying for Eating - Literally

Friday is here which means it was time to weigh.  I had to pay a dollar.  Sad story.  What is even sadder - I totally knew I was going to be paying.  I ate cookie cake with just about every meal Monday and Tuesday this week.  I had it coming.  So, as I sit here eating my lame salad I'm really wanting Whataburger, but I tell myself it isn't worth it!  Do you know what I could do with a dollar??!!  Have I told you guys about my obsession with Whataburger?  Caps lock omg - it is the ketchup.  They put magic in each packet.  Anyways, here is my picture.  I figure if the whole office including the salon in the back has the luxury of viewing my piggies and scale, why shouldn't you guys?  Lucky.


I saw this on the way to work yesterday.  I dig it.  Props to Soldier Creek.



I hope all the mamas out there have a fab Mother's Day.  May you have time to yourself and feel appreciated.  Heck, get crazy.  Try going to the bathroom - alone!


2 comments:

  1. So do you get the special ketchup at Whataburger? Please tell me we are having cookie cake tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do get ketchup at Whataburger. It is so good! No cookie cake just chocolate with butter cream!!!

    ReplyDelete