Friday, July 12, 2013

Maintaining the Gain...

is not a good thing.  However, that has been my behavior the last two months.  Well, Martinez is whipping me into shape and we are now recording everything in little journals and being accountable to each other. Why did it take us this long to decide this?  Who knows?  Other than the fact that we are so stubborn that we decided to gain weight during the Biggest Loser at work, I have no idea.  If you read my blog, you know that Martinez is my office roomie as well as one of my bff's.  She is also an inspiration and diet guru, you can read her story here.     

This is how we are logging (just be ready to see a lot of these pictures, if I tell myself that people are checking up on me I will log.  It is all a mind game, people):



I am aiming for 1200 - 1500 a day.  If I don't give myself a range, I will get mad and give up or go crazy in my head counting (we already know the crazy thing is an issue).  Yes, you will see multiple Skinny Cows.  Sometimes more than one a day.  When I am watching what I eat, my day pretty much revolves around how many calories I have left at the end of the day for a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich.  If I am able to fit one in,  I feel as though my life is complete and satisfied - if I don't I feel cheated.  I love Skinny Cows almost as much as I do my Snuggie.  There - I said it.  Last  night J thought it would be funny to eat my last bite of my ice cream sandwich.  A piece of me died inside when I returned.  I'll be honest - I got mad, so mad that I threw a mini fit.  We will blame that on shark week being due tomorrow.  

Now, I am going to do what the real bloggers call an "iPhone dump".  Due to the fact that I have been MIA for a while I have tons of cute photos of my children that everyone must see.

3rd grade is over

First day of third grade and last day of third grade.

Parents opened their pool!

E turned 9.

Celebrated with a monster brownie and ice cream.

Movies!

D was the cutest ring bearer.  Ever.

D and mom before the wedding.

After the wedding he changed back into batman and danced with the ladies.

E rolled around on the carpet of her new room.

Because we finally moved in!!!!

Replaced Martinez one Friday afternoon with J.  Kidding.

E discovered Pic Stitch.  I have a ton of her creations on my phone now.

Celebrated the Fourth of July!

E got to go see Beyonce with her Dad and Step-mom.  She felt a  little makeup was necessary and she looked way too old!
And now - the long awaited and way past due update on my treadmill.  I have no idea why I haven't shared this yet.  So, I called the number again while I was at home so that I could trouble shoot it for them.  I do everything the lady tells me to do, then it is time to turn it on.  It runs fine, when I say fine I mean no smoke -  no smell - no nothing but a nicely running treadmill.  Really?  The lady says, it sounds like everything is fine, you should probably lube the running deck.  I did that after we hung up.  Shortly after this we moved in with my parents and my treadmill went into storage.  Now that we have moved, she's in my garage taunting me.  Do I plug her in and jump on?  Is she going to explode in my face?  Will the plastic covering contain the explosion?    

Okay, I think that is all for now.  I think...  

No comments:

Post a Comment