Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Here I go,

Here I go, here I go again.  Girls, what's my weakness?  Queso.  Except not last night.  Woot woot.  I went to Poblano with one of my bff4l's (remember that?) and I did not eat any queso.  Personal victory because I hadn't given it up for Lent or anything like that.  Speaking of Lent, I didn't give anything up this year.  Sad story.      

On another note, the housewives collide tonight!  Brandi and Yolanda from BH are meeting up with Carole (whom I love and was the queen of the mermaid parade in Coney Island) and Kristen from NY.  I am sure it is going to prove to be an hour of mind-numbing, fabulous, trash television for me to enjoy.  I am giddy.

Martinez and I are toying with a new two week challenge.  That is all you get for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment