It wasn't intentional, I just took a break. I don't really know why; other than I've been a little cranky, crazy and quite frankly not in a good mood. Gee, I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that at the start of the year I was twenty pounds over my happy weight. You think? I am down ten pounds and have ten more to go. I know many of you (the three and a half people that read this) have been in utter despair and I am sorry for this.
How I lost the ten pounds - The Martinez and I were taught how to eat REAL food by an amazing friend of her's. She made meal plans for us and everything; she is amazing and super nice. I wish she could come live in my house and slap my hand when I reach for an OCP. Except she wouldn't slap my hand because she is that nice. Before we started that eating plan I had started reigning it in and lost a couple of pounds, then I lost the rest with her eating plan. I kind of fell off the band wagon a little, but now I am back on with the occasional treat here and there. I am eating mostly what we learned from her (spinach salads, veggies, smoothies, eggs, turkey bacon) but I am also logging in Lose It! Which means if you want to be my Lose It! friend, you should start logging! I already have one friend, thanks V!
So, since I've been absent for forever and a day, I thought I would give you a recap of what you have missed:
1. The holidays. They were great, as always. I am so blessed I can't even count that high. J got to be home for every holiday function, which we didn't think was going to happen; so that was super cool. Below are some photos of the holiday cheer.
2. I became obsessed with making wreaths for a hot minute. I still like making them, I just don't dream about them now.
|I am not an OSU fan; I made this for one of E's teachers.|
4. I got fat. This could possibly be the result of eating my failures noted in number three.
5. Martinez and I worked out at work for three days in a row.
6. Do got a new bed.
7. I am slightly obsessed with Flight 370. Seriously? Where did it go? This only intensifies my fear of flying and my fear of planes falling from the sky. Yes, I fear planes falling from the sky. Like just straight down. On me.
9. E has started another barrel racing season and she is amazing!
10. Last but not least; I'm fairly certain that mermaids are real. Yes, I'm still on that. Basically, all of my research should classify me as a marine biologist. With honors.
That is all for now. Do you feel caught up?