Friday, April 25, 2014

Rebel Without a Cause

Food for Thursday -

Breakfast:  Smoothie with PB2, banana and spinach

Lunch:  Cobb Salad from Chick-Fil-A; now, Martinez has been talking about this salad for a while now.  I did not try it until yesterday.  This was the best fast food salad I have ever had.  

Dinner:  Fit & Active Almond and Vanilla cereal with almond milk.  Yes, cereal for dinner happened again.  But, guess what?  The fact that I knew I was going to have tell blog world what I ate for dinner kept me from eating chips.  Winner winner.

Snack:  Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich.  Here is a secret - if you are trying to drop a few lbs but have a horrendous sweet tooth like me - buy these.  They are 150 calories and they do not feel like you are being good!  Not like the packages of 100 calorie snacks that just leave you wanting five more.  For reals, ya'll.    

I know you are probably surprised to see all this eating out, I don't know what the deal has been this week I just haven't been making lunches and such.  However, I feel that you can make decent decisions at restaurants.  I've been a crank pot this week, even got asked by the ol' boss what was up with me.  Couldn't have anything to do with shark week ending, nah.  And, sometimes, I just feel like I need something besides a salad brought from home.  I'm a rebel and I'll never be any good.    

salad

No comments:

Post a Comment