Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Challenge

Alright, I know everyone has been on pins and needles.  This is a big one.  The Martinez and I have a new two week challenge.  We are going to log our food on our blogs.....  Dun dun dun.  This may not be a big deal to those of you that do not have the snacking problem that we do.  Here is the plan - we are going to log every meal and SNACK for two work weeks; Monday through Friday - we get the weekends off.  That doesn't mean we get to cheat like crazy, though.  It will just be a break.  I don't usually log on Lose It! on the weekends either.  And, you might be wondering why I would log my food on Lose It! and on the ol' blog.  Well, here is the reason:  no one else sees what I log on Lose It!, all you see is the amount of calories and exercise; which means I can eat pizza rolls, candy and popcorn until I reach my amount for the day.  That is the tricky thing with counting calories for me, I probably put worse stuff in my body than when I don't count calories.  Except this time around, I am doing it differently and hoping to see even better results.  I'm not really stressing about the calories, if I go over I am not having nightmares over it.  

So, here goes for the first time:

Breakfast:  Two hard boiled eggs and three slices of turkey bacon

Snack:  Cashews

Lunch:  Spinach salad with broccoli, carrots, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, two hard boiled eggs and ranch dressing

Dinner:  Banana and Fit & Active Vanilla Almond Cereal with almond milk (I wouldn't really consider this a great dinner but I didn't eat until really late)

So, Easter happened and it was bomb diggity (<--- remember saying that?)






Yes, they had brownies for breakfast on Easter. 





And now - for the most important part of my day yesterday - a client thought I was 22.  Yep.  It happened. I have a witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment