Thursday, April 24, 2014

Today

Today has started rough.  Please everyone cross your fingers that it gets better.  It is Thursday and Thursdays are supposed to be fun days.  I woke up late, D had a bathroom problem, I got dressed like three times because everything looked lame, and as we were about to leave D spilled juice all over the island and floor.  Everyone got to school on time and that really became my only goal.  So I guess that is a win.  

I like seeing things like this after mornings like today.  It is a nice reminder.  Be grateful that you are able to take care of all the problems and that you were blessed enough to be able to have those sweet babies.

♥

The Martinez and I have been working on a project that I can't wait to share with you guys.  It is not completely finished though and what fun are before and after pictures without a completed after picture?!  

Food for Wednesday:

Breakfast:  Atkins bar

Lunch:  Subway sandwich (turkey on wheat, lettuce, tomato, pickles, cucumbers and sweet onion sauce) and jalapeno chips.

Dinner:  Huge smoothie (almond milk, strawberries, blueberries, banana and spinach), when I say huge I mean that I had so much left in the blender that it filled up almost half of my huge cup (movie theater cup for those of you that are nerds like me and buy the plastic cups) that I had already drank.  

No comments:

Post a Comment