Thursday, May 8, 2014

I fell into a burning ring of...

sugar.

Monday Food:

Breakfast:  Big Smoothie

Lunch:  Napoleons - my apple had mold in it, sue me.  Like white mold.

Dinner:  J made another cranberry chicken salad

Snacks:  two pieces of cookie cake and a piece of cake and some ice cream at a birthday party.

Tuesday Food:

Breakfast:  Big smoothie

Lunch:  pretzels and peanut butter

Dinner:  we went to Zio's for my birthday with my parents.  J and I split the italian nachos and I had a bowl of tomato florentine soup.  Oh, and a huge amount of bread dipped in their heavenly olive oil dip.

Snacks:  two Lofthouse cookies.  I totally blame the Martinez for these.  And four fun size bags of Peanut M&M's.  We will blame the Martinez for those as well.  Although, we did decide throughout the day that we truly believe the Peanut M&M's were making us smarter.

This is the only way I knew how many I had  was to look in my trash can.  Yes, that is an orange in there as well.
Thank goodness Tuesday was the last day.  I just threw a bag of Peanut M&M's at the Martinez, just for good measure.

I went down, down, down and the pounds went higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment