Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday (I don't really know what I'm doing...)

Okay, this is the first time to link up with anyone/anything.  And, I was kind of just thinking about it to see what would happen then clicked on something and it said that I was successful.  So, then I figured I better write the blog post.  Yikes!  So here goes,

1.  What we're eating?

Tonight there is going to be some fancy happening at my house.  The preteen picked this dinner out herself.  Stouffer's Lasagne.  It has to cook for like an hour and forty minutes so there ya go.


2.  What I'm reminiscing about?

Yesterday was mine and Jason's eighth anniversary.  This made me realize that Jason and I do not have many pictures together.  Guess we should work on that.


3.  What I'm loving?

I decided to switch my blush up for summer.  I received my MAC Golden Bronzer in the mail on Monday.  I'm loving it.  It is exactly what I had in mind.  And my Fitbit.  I love it. 


4.  What have we been up to?

We have been busy finishing another school year, so sad, I cannot believe it is already time for that.  I planted a vegetable garden and we have been working on our landscaping every weekend.  I will have photos of all of these projects for you very soon.

5.  What have I been working on?

I have been working on being caught up at work and learning how to have a vegetable garden :)  I really know nothing about it, but I want to have fresh vegetables this summer so I jumped in with both feet! (I literally have to google what these plants look like when they are growing so I know if it is the plant or a weed.)

6. What am I excited about?

I am excited about this Friday.  I am off with the kiddos.  My kids have not had school every Friday for the last month (snow days that were scheduled in and not used).

7.  What am I dreading?

Well, here in Oklahoma I think we all dread the same thing this time of the year.  Weather.  I'm totally dreading it.  We had our first night of watching the news from the time we got home until the time we went to bed.  Our shelter is cleaned out and ready.  I hope not to see much of the inside of it this year..

8.  What am I watching?

I actually referenced what I am watching the other day.  I am in LOVE with the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

9.  What am I reading?

Well, right now I am reading Misery Loves Company by Rene Gutteridge (this was the book club choice for April and they already met over it, which I totally didn't realize was happening until the next day...) and I am re-reading the Nonrunner's Marathon Guide for Women by Dawn Dais.  I have read this before and she cracked me up, so I'm reading it again.  And yes, it is not uncommon for me to have a two to three books going at the same time. 


10.  What am I listening to?

This is where you find out about my level of coolness.  Ready for it?  I'm listening to The Body Book by Cameron Diaz.  I listen at work, in my car, when I get ready for the day..  yeah.  Audio books are my new obsession.



11.  What am I wearing?

Okay, this one is kind of silly for me to do because I am not a fashion person.  Martinez and I just discussed as to whether or not I should even include this one.  We decided I would and that she would photograph me.  It is lovely.


I will break down why this is silly for me to do here as I hardly buy clothes for myself and I refuse to spend a lot of money on clothes.  Shirt - Lucky brand from Marshall's, I've had this shirt for over a year now.  Pants - (newest thing I'm wearing) Westbound from Dillard's they are what I call "suck in" pants.  Shoes -  Max Studio.com these were from my sister-in-law's garage sale stuff.  Bracelet - gifted to me I think when E was a baby.  Fitbit - well, you know where to get that.  Necklace - super old from Premier Jewelry.  Earrings - Nordstrom (second newest thing).
 
12.  What am I doing this weekend?

This weekend will be busy.  We are running a 5k in our little park, working on E's book fair project, and there will probably be some sort of gardening happening. 

That is all for now! 

-Amy D. 


2 comments:

  1. I totally served Stouffers lasagna at my wedding last summer! Haha!I'm from Kansas and we had our eyes glued to the TV last night too because of the weather! Thankfully we just had hail and no tornados! Good luck on your 5K this weekend and CONGRATS on 8 years!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my kind of wedding :). So glad you were safe last night. Darn weather! Thank you so much!

      Delete