Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday Favorites

Ah.... my favorite day of school of the year (before the last day).  And this year it lands on a Friday.  I like it.  Today is the last day of school for two weeks.  Some may think "what does this matter to you"?  "You do not work at a school where you will be off for two weeks."  No, no, I do not; but, this means my KIDS have no responsibilities which means I do not either (outside of my work and stuff).  All I have to do is keep them fed and happy.  

1.  No drop off line for two weeks.  Those of you that are following me will also think "Ah, no pick up line either".  Yes, that is right folks two weeks off from being almost hit by a bus each morning because the sign says to yield to buses even though I have already yielded to three buses.  And no more moms not following the 'you let one person go, then you go rule'.  Moms and buses in pick up/drop off line = one of my worst nightmares.     

2.  Poo-pourri.  I bought it for the husband.  He tested it and it works.  That is all I will say about it.

3.  These photos in my camera roll, they make me laugh every time I see them.  We tried to take a photo of the kids and the pets.  Ferg was not having it. 






You might think I have the most perfect photo of my, a bulldog, and a guinea pig to end this stream of photos; however, I do not. 

3. This past Saturday Em and I did the run through the lights; it was so cold.  We stopped at each light fixture for warmth.  There was not any running happening and our legs were so cold, but we had so much fun!  

 4.  This guy.  He can find a photo opp anywhere.  This is at Lowe's.


 5.  The Christmas tree.  The timer has my lights come on every day at 2:30 p.m. so when I come home it is the first thing I see and it puts me in a good mood.  This particular photo was taken so that I could send it to the Martinez to prove that I have in fact put up my tree.  Her doubt comes from my bad habit of procrastinating...


That is all for now!  I hope that everyone has a wonderful last day of responsibilities for December!!!

-Amy D.

No comments:

Post a Comment