Thursday, January 19, 2017

I'm a Genie in a Bottle

Our topic for last week was - if a genie appeared, what would you wish for?  We are late this time around because of me.  I was not ready last week.

1.  Duh.  More wishes.  Then...

2.  No more cancer. 

3.   The ability to provide infinite opportunities for my children. 

4.   I would probably wish for some large sum of money to pay everything off, but I would keep working.   I am not programmed to stay home all day.  

5.  50 - 60 degree weather every Saturday morning for long runs.

6.   More wishes to have on reserve.  

Okay, so honestly when we drew this topic I thought this was going to be amazing.  But, when it came down to actually writing about it, I think this has been my least favorite, I'm sorry folks.  Also when I think of the topic all I can really think of is "I'm a genie in a bottle, baby, come, come, come on and let me out" and "ten thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck". 

- Amy D.

No comments:

Post a Comment