Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Well Hello There...

Hello world, it has been a while, hasn't it?  So I guess I have forgotten to write anything since... January?  So I took the summer plus some off.  I tend to take summers off from random things i.e. cooking, church one summer, exercising, etc., it is a problem that I am okay with it and will probably just embrace.  I haven't even been reading my normal blogs that I follow, I'm back though, for the time being anyways.  So I guess I can do what most would call a "life lately"post.

Here it goes - This is our third week back to school and let me tell you - school - it hit with a vengeance.  I was not ready this year, normally I am ready for the set schedule.  This year, however, I was really enjoying no set schedule.  Anyways, my kids were the cutest back to school kids ever:






Eighth grade and First grade - how did that happen??

D lost his first tooth:




I am crazy about chores again:



Some of our summer 2017 memories:

We went to Texas to visit Aunt TT:

They bought the same pair of shoes





Fourth of July is always a favorite:








We survived another recital week:





That is all for now.

-Amy D.

  

1 comment: