Friday, September 8, 2017

Friday Favorites

Join the link up with me, ya'll.  

1.  D's haircut from last weekend.  He was/is so proud.  He insisted we go to a restaurant to show it off.  The blue was just wash out so it was gone that night.

D really gets in to his haircuts every time.  My sister-in-law cuts his hair and he always has a new photo to show her of what he wants.

2.  Big Little Lies book and show.  I started binge watching the show last weekend and finished this week.  So good.

I'm going to need them to come up with a season 2.

3.  Friday means new podcasts.  Woohoo!!!



4.  Country Pumpkin from Jitters.  Fall in a cup.  My heart in a cup.  How else can I say that I love this coffee.


5.  Football season.  Now I need to preface this with the fact that I am a new follower of the football.  However, football season has always been a favorite time of the year for me - because of the food.  Unlike my PIC, Martinez, I have not always actually actively followed what is going on with the football.  I have always been an OU fan as that is where my mom graduated from and I think my dad may have sold me in a garage sale had I not joined in the fandom.  Anyways, I am quite happy to back to my Friday uniform - yogas, some sort of team shirt (OU or Choctaw), hoodie and/or flannel. This is serious, ya'll.  

My super cute shirt can be found here.  

6.  It's Friday.  That's all that I need to know for it to be a favorite.


That's all for now.

-Amy D.  

No comments:

Post a Comment