Wednesday, September 6, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

What we're eating this week:

I am making pizzas on the grill tonight.  They are so, so, good ya'll.  So here is how I do it - I make this crust from House of Yum and this sauce from Joy Food Sunshine.  I'm going to make a cheese for sure and then maybe one with turkey pepperoni, depends on how much energy I have!  I use the Rock Crok Stone from Pampered Chef on the grill - I am obsessed with this.

What I'm reminiscing about:

Summer with no schedules and activities to run children to....

What I'm loving:

Hmmm.  Well, I do love the aforementioned Rock Crok Stone from Pampered Chef.  I am also loving my new Silhouette Cameo 3.  She has a place in my heart, although I have not named her yet.  


What we've been up to:

Well, we have been up to starting school which means getting back into a routine and homework.  

What I'm dreading:

I don't think I am really dreading anything right now.  

What I'm working on:

I am actually working on a little project.  I will link it to the ol' blog soon.  Anticipation is killing you, isn't it?

What I'm excited about:

I am always excited for a good Friday night dinner, that is definitely a weekly excitement for me.  I am also excited to start decorating for fall.  I know that many have already accomplished this task, however,  I am always behind!  I like fall decorations because you get to go ahead and put out Halloween decorations as well.  I am also excited about fall weather!  It was 46 degrees this morning when I got up.  Amazing.

What I'm watching/reading:

I am watching Big Little Lies which means that I also just finished that book.  It was really good, the show is as well so far.


What I'm listening to:

I am currently listening to Summer Breeze by Nancy Thayer.


And I'm always keeping up with my weekly podcasts -




What I'm wearing:

A hoodie any chance I get.  Which means it is usually at night in my house when I get cold.  

What I'm doing this weekend:

D's first soccer game is this Saturday.  8:30 a.m. is so early, but my favorite soccer player is so cute! 



What I'm looking forward to next month:

More fall fun and Halloween, of course!

That is all for now!  Happy Wednesday!

-Amy D.

No comments:

Post a Comment