Wednesday, September 27, 2017

What's up Wednesday

Today I am joining this link up:



What we're eating this week:

Well, the last two nights have been leftovers from Sunday which included bratwursts with chips and queso.  I know this sounds like a strange meal for most of you; however, it is one of my fave stay at home comfort meals.  Judge away!

Tonight I am making a Stouffer's Lasagna with these little garlic knot treasures my teenager discovered at Walmart.  My family loves these.  Once I told everyone to only eat one so they could have one the next night and you would have thought I had asked them to forego eating for a week or something similarly tragic.  So, now when I plan a dinner to have leftovers I know that it is expected to purchase more than one bag of treasures.  We will have leftovers on tomorrow night as Thursdays are our really late nights so there is not much time for me to make something new.

Friday - I do not have plans for Friday dinner.  It may be going out to eat.

What I'm reminiscing about:  

Last week was fun, it was homecoming week so we were busy with the parade and the game.  


D was saluting because he thought it was the ROTC.  This boy...
Also, on Saturday, Jason and I got to go celebrate one of my best friend's birthday with her.


I have been friends with these two for a very long time!  One I met in second grade and one in seventh!  It is crazy to think about how long we have been friends.  

What I'm loving:

I am still loving watching GOT with the closed captioning on.  I am not going to get over this realization any time soon.  

What we've been up to:

We are just trying to survive another week of school along with all of the other responsibilities that comes along with that.... ahem.... balloon powered car for eighth grade science..

What I'm dreading:

Nothing that I know of...

What I'm working on:

I have been working on an Etsy shop.  I am creating printable signs and vinyl projects.  You can click on my shop tab and check it out!  Here are a few of the printable signs that are available right now:





What I'm excited about:

I am excited about a weekend without plans with these two:


What I'm watching/reading:

I am catching up The Blacklist, started binge watching Younger, and I am slowly reading the first Game of Thrones book.  Yes, this is like the third time I have attempted this. 







What I'm listening to:

Heat Wave by Nancy Thayer



I'll Have Another podcast and Another Mother Runner podcast.


 What I'm wearing:

It has been raining so I have been dressing extra comfy.  Today - that means a light hoodie and yoga pants which makes me very happy.

What I'm doing this weekend:

Ooops I already answered that!  We do not have any major plans this weekend except for D's soccer game Saturday morning.  I am pretty happy about a weekend without a ton of plans!

What I'm looking forward to next month:

More fall :)  

That is all for now!  

-Amy D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment