Thursday, October 12, 2017

Thoughtful Thursday

Hello all!  Thoughtful Thursday is going to be a week early because next week Martinez will be in Disney!  You can read all about her planning for the big trip here.

So, here it goes...

1.  Which are better:  Legos or Lincoln Logs?

I loved Lincoln Logs when I was younger.  I played with my brother's all of the time.

2.  Are you stubborn?

I have been described as that before...

3.  Who is better:  Leno or Letterman?

Letterman

4.  Ever watch soap operas?

No.

5.  Are you afraid of heights?

Pretty much.  I am really afraid for my kids to be up high.  I do not like it when D leans against the rails at the mall.  I hate it.

6.  Do you sing in the car?

Yes.

7.  Do you sing in the shower?

Yes.

8.  Do you dance in the car?

Not really.  Unless I am trying to embarrass my children and rocking out to some sweet 90's tunes - then yes.

9.  Ever used a gun?

Yes.  Not to defend myself or anything like that, just in the backyard. 

10.  Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?

A portrait?  Do school pictures count?

11.  Do you think musicals are cheesy?

No.  I like them for the most part.

12.  Is Christmas stressful?

It sure can be.  I try not to let it get to me though.

13.  Ever eat a Pierogi?

To my knowledge - no.  I do not know what that is.

14.  Favorite type of fruit pie?

I'll go with my cousin's apple pie.  Outside of that, I can pass up fruit filled pie.

15.  Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

I firmly believed I would be in the WNBA from about third grade to seventh grade. 

16.  Do you believe in ghosts?

No.  But people have some crazy stories sometimes.  I definitely like to hear those kinds of stories. 

17.  Ever have a deja-vu feeling?

Yes.  Are those not the strangest feelings ever?  That also reminds me of This is Us.  Have you watched this week's episode?  If not - watch it and you'll understand.

18.  Do you take a vitamin daily?

Yes, currently I take Vitamin C, magnesium, and calcium

19.  Do you wear slippers?

Yes.  I literally wear each pair completely out - like to the point that the rubber sole is coming through on the inside.

20.    Do you wear a bath robe?

Yes.  Every morning.  I love my robe. 

-Amy D.



No comments:

Post a Comment