Thursday, January 11, 2018

An Update on Goals

I thought I would update everyone on my goals from 2017.  You can read my original post about them here.

1.  Daily quiet time -  I am still working on this one.

2.  Happy weight - Not there

3.  Dental appointments - done!

4.  Eye appointments - done!

5.  Holiday party - Martinez and I went down in a ring of fire on this one.

6.  Organization - I am more organized.  Not as organized as I would like; however, I am still working on it.

7.  More photos - I took more at events; however, I would like to take more on a regular basis.

8.  Another PB - FAIL

9.  Read more - I did read more, but not a book a month. 

10.  Join a church - done!

So, as you can see I was not quite a successful as I had envisioned back in December of 2016.

Kinda how I feel about last year:


Now, for 2018 goals - I am going MUCH smaller this year.  Ten is just too many!

1.  Read through this Bible:


2.  New PR in the half marathon.

3.  Find a Connect Group at church.

Oh, and I should mention that my new phrase is "new year new me".  I tend to say it when I say or do something I probably should not have.  How long do you think this phrase will work?  April?  November?  Let me know your thoughts on that...

I hope everyone has had a great start to 2018!


No comments:

Post a Comment