Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday Favorites

Send help.  Oklahoma is iced in.

Okay, that is a little dramatic.  This week has been super weird and dreary.  Monday was President's Day so the kids were out of school.  We went to school Tuesday wherein we were covered with freezing rain and sleet.  So that meant no school Wednesday and Thursday.  Thank goodness for laptops so that I could work from home because I would not have handled being at the office for two days with both of my kids.  

For this Friday, we have survived and we are back to work and school... for a day.  


Today is a favorite because it is Friday; however it is a very strange feeling Friday.

I updated my run report here.

I recapped my weekend here.

On Monday Em came to work with me and made me this very official name plate.  Just in case any of the eight people in my office forget my name.  Evidence of my kids at work is always a favorite.



My cat sticky note holder made me laugh when I took a photo of the name plate.  So, Em is all grown up at 13 right?  Well, when she has something that she wants to get rid of but does not quite all the way want to part with she gives it to someone.  Yes, this means that D gets a bunch of tween girl crap that I have to throw away at a time when he is not around.  Anyways, the cat sticky note holder is one such treasure.


But you know what?  No one will take my sticky note holder at work without me knowing.  

This scene was a favorite on Wednesday morning but by Thursday afternoon I was ready to be out of my house!


That is about all I have for you this week.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment