Friday, February 9, 2018

Friday Favorites


It is time for Friday Favorites!

Today, of course is a favorite because it is Friday.

I finished week 2 of training, you can read about that here.

I'll start with our weekend.  We had a great one.  J and Em were both home.  Family dinners and chill time at home was in abundance!  I laid like this in Em's room for a really long time on Saturday night while talking to the family.  Yes, all four of us were piled in her room.  I've seen all of the runners on Instagram do this and never tried it before.  It is also a new favorite.  

I need a tan.
I wanted to tell you about my new favorite pants that I've been running in.  They are of course from Marshall's.  The brand is Reebok.  Do you guys remember stirrups?  Look:


I do not leave them like that when running, I just flip that stirrup up and run.  But, when I get home I wear them like that and I stretch.  I love them.  Em does keep informing me that they are not stirrup pants, but I won't accept negativity like that in my life.  

Sorry about the photos of my legs and feet.  

This popped up on my Timehop.  How is she already a teenager??


I have a very big favorite for you guys.  I have been talking about this for a while - a standing desk.  Operation no flat butts in 2018 is in full force now with my new purchase.  Actually, J ordered it for me because I am too cheap and kept looking for cheaper ones.  Anyways...  he ordered me the Varidesk Laptop 30.  I am obsessed with it.  




And for one more favorite - Martinez and I showed up to work matching... again.


I am working on my selfie skills. 

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment