Monday, February 19, 2018

Monday Musing

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I know I did.  

Friday night I went to one of my oldest friend's kid's birthday party and then went to dinner with my kids.  We had a very calm Friday night.

Saturday morning I had a long run, then came home and took this kid to breakfast.



After breakfast we ran a couple errands.  One of them included D spending a Target gift card.  So, I definitely got my Target fix for the month.  

Saturday evening included a trip to the park, pizza from Papa John's, watching the Olympics, and karaoke at the house.

We were clearly inspired by the Olympics and thought we should do our own tricks.  We could never get that fourth person...



Sunday was church, lunch, grocery store, dance for Em, and a trip to the park.  We ended the night with popcorn and a movie.  

I hope everyone has a great week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment