Monday, February 12, 2018

Week 3

Hello all!  Week 3 is done!  I am late on updating because I had a busy Saturday and did not have time to sit down and post.  Anyways,  week 3 called for easy 3 miles on Monday, fartlek 4 miles with 15 minutes of 1 minute hard and 1 minute easy on Wednesday, and a 6 mile long run on Saturday.  I had to do two of these runs on my treadmill which is kind of a form of torture.  I do realize that I am being a bit dramatic.  

Monday:


 

 
Wednesday:


Saturday:



Monday required the treadmill because I had D and Saturday required the treadmill because I needed to do it early in the morning and I do not run by myself in the dark.  

After my run on Saturday I had to quickly get ready for a baby shower.

So, while some people have shower beers, I had a shower Nuun.


I hope everyone had a super weekend and a super start to your week.  Week 4 calls for 4 days of running so send me all of your positive vibes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment