Monday, March 5, 2018

Week 6


Week 6.

For some reason my mini goal was to get through six weeks without missing a run.  I have met that goal and I feel successful, my next mini goal that I am excited to meet is successfully completing week eight.  I think I like even numbers?  

Anyways, I will quit rambling.  This week was hard for me.  Mainly because this is the first week of stumbling through this process while juggling more activities.  Tennis started for E and while soccer has not started just yet, we had a meeting; and yes, something that small throws me off.  

Monday:  Easy 4 miles

I was so sore that I walked.  My legs and feet were just in pain.


Wednesday:  Stress Mid-Week Long Run 7 miles



I took D to the park with me while we waited on Em to get out of tennis practice and got in what I could.

Thursday:  Easy 4 miles


Saturday:  Stress Long Run 8 miles

Y'all I was sick.  I was halfway sick all week.  I suffered.  Blowing my nose and coughing the whole time was stupid.





No comments:

Post a Comment