Monday, January 14, 2013

Best Chicken Noodle Soup Eva'

In an attempt to fulfill goal number four, yesterday I decided to make something in the crock pot that I could eat for lunch and the kids could have for dinners while the husband is gone.  Anyways, I threw this Chicken Noodle Soup in the crock pot.  I got it from the Crockin' Girls website, you can check them out here.

Chicken Noodle Soup

3 cans of chicken broth
2 cans of cream of chicken
4 chicken breasts
1 stick of butter
24 oz. egg noodles

You put everything in the crock pot except the noodles for seven hours on low.  Then put the noodles in and cook for another hour.

I just tried it at lunch.  Caps lock OMG it is fab!

Keep your fingers crossed that my adventure on the treadmill goes well this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment