Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday Favorites

My ultimate Friday favorite is that it is indeed Friday.  I love Fridays.

1.  International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha coffee creamer.  

I.  Love. This.  Creamer.  J loves it as well.  Nothing else compares, except for coffee shop coffees.  I am not sure I am conveying how much we love this creamer.  Example - our Walmart was out of this creamer.  #ialmostcried  So, being the adults we are, we just bought a different flavor.  We used it a couple mornings then we went to Walmart again and they had restocked.  #praiseJesus   The next morning when it was coffee time, J and I had this awkward discussion wherein we ultimately decided to pour the other creamer down the sink.  I think we both knew that neither one of us wanted to be the one to have to drink the other creamer.  Just to clarify - the other creamer was not bad, it is just not the one we love.  Sometimes, when I get to work I worry that I accidentally left it out on the counter.  I might be obsessed.

2.  Re-watching Game of Thrones.  WITH CLOSED CAPTIONS.

My love for Ned has been rekindled.    Y'all, when you watch with closed captions - you can catch everything they say.  We have made a strict rule of one a night as when we try to make it through two episodes, one of us falls asleep.  We are rock stars.  

3.  Fall is coming.  Pretend that Ned said that.

I cannot wait to quit running that ac.

4.  We are getting a three day weekend!  WOOOOOHOOOOOO!


That is all for this week!

-Amy D.


No comments:

Post a Comment