Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Workouts and an Injury

08/25/12:  Neighborhood
1.72 mile walk/jog with the stroller, 21 minutes because D was trying to bail on me, 126 calories burned.

I guess there are perks to D waking up at 6:20 on Saturday mornings...  I have no excuse but to get in some sort of exercise.  And I get to look at this fuzzy head.



Were you guys impressed with all of my stats I had on my workout up there?  I figured... I have a new app.  It is called MapMyRun+.  I dig it so far.  My friend, V, has this really cool watch that does the same thing.  She will probably be a jealous hoe when she finds out that my app was only $1.99.

E cheered at her first football game this past weekend.


Have you seen anything cuter?  Don't answer if you have.  Then D tried to escape.


  08/26/12:  Living room
After I got home from church and laid around off and on all day, I decided to get off my butt and do something.  So, naturally, I got on Pinterest and did this:  (only Sunday)



08/27/12:  Treadmill
Got my butt up at 5:00 and hopped on the treadmill.  I was feeling bored and lazy so I selected the weight loss option instead of just turning it on and running.  I did that for 30 minutes and only went 1.79 miles!  I still worked up a sweat and it felt good.  Then I did the workout for Monday from the above picture.

08/28/12:  Treadmill
I don't know how far or long I went.  Someone decided to fall in between the belt and fireplace ledge and burn his sweet little squeezy leg.  D got up at 4:30 this morning and was ready to go!  After telling him 270 times not to come by the treadmill (don't feel too sorry guys, he has been around the treadmill tons when I'm on it!) he decided to just roll his cars on the fireplace ledge.  Well, he got a little too close and dropped two cars behind the treadmill.  As I was turning to tell him that mama would get them, I see him leaning, lose his balance and fall.  I pressed stop, jumped off, grabbed the bottom, pulled it up and got my baby (I probably looked like a ninja).  He got a burn on his little leg.  He was so upset!  So was mama!  I cried just as much as he did.  I felt so bad and still do!    Here is a sweet picture before our traumatic fall.  Yes, the "big trucks" had to be out even at 4:30 am.


Look at that fuzzy head and diaper butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment