Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I ate ice cream for breakfast.

Well, not real ice cream.  But it was delicious.  I was inspired by @eatrunliftmomma on Instagram.  I am addicted to Instagram, I may have replaced my addiction to weighing myself with looking at Instagram.  Yes, in case you are wondering, I have stuck to my word and have not weighed.  I do not feel the "freedom" that some people talk about feeling after deciding not to weigh.  I actually feel a little out of control and I don't have that reminder every morning to not eat 11 cookies at night.  Anyways, I have been trying to eat healthier and incorporating more working out to the schedule.  You know, like before I turned 30 and everything (and by everything I mean body, brain, willpower, etc.) turned to mush.  

So, for my healthy ice cream, should you desire to join the awesome train, here is my recipe and I think you could really add anything you wanted to this.  (Oh, this makes two, you could really do it by thirds because half is REALLY filling.)

1 cup almond milk
2 - spoons of plain greek yogurt
4 tbs of PB2
2 scoops of protein powder
1 banana

Blend, freeze and enjoy the next day :)



I'm working on my meal prepping - key to healthy eating - I prepped for two days on Sunday afternoon.  I can't do too many days at once or I will choose something else and what I prepared will go bad.  I have to trick myself...


In other news, I am still trying to log my food and I recently added workouts.  I did really well, stopped doing well and now I'm back to working on it really hard.




PLEASE NOTE - no weight logged...

My cuz sent this to me the other day.  How true is this ladies?


Whenever I see Will Ferrell I just laugh automatically.  It doesn't really matter what it is about.


No comments:

Post a Comment