Thursday, October 5, 2017

Thoughtful Thursday

Hello all!  Happy October!  Is everyone else itching to wear their hoodies and drink coffee??  I know I am.

So, to continue with our 100 questions with the Martinez - here it goes:

1.  Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

Why would I tell the internet where I hide my treasures?

2.  What do you drink with dinner?

Mostly water.

3.  What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

I do not really eat chicken nuggets.  Unless they are Chick-fil-a, then ketchup.

4.  What is your favorite food?

Mexican all the way.  No question

5.  What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?

Love Actually...  Elf (I do hear this one over and over again in my vehicle and still laugh)

6.  Last person you kissed/kissed you?

Sweet D.

7.  Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

No.  In fact, this was one argument my mom and I had when I was younger that I remember quite vividly.  For some reason my response to girl scouts was an emphatic "no".  Maybe it was the vests, I did not like vests.

8.  Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

How much are you gonna pay me?  And are you gonna air brush me?  I need more details.

9.  When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

An actual letter - I have no idea.  But notes to people - daily.

10.  Can you change the oil on a car?

No.  That is not my job.

11.  Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

I can proudly say "no I have not".

12.  Ever ran out of gas?

Nope.  I've been oh so close though!

13.  What's your favorite kind of sandwich?

As long as it does not have mustard or pimento cheese, I'll eat it.

14.  Best thing to eat for breakfast?

Sausage gravy and biscuits.  Or really good donuts.

15.  What is your usual bedtime?

Never as early as I want.  I would say my average time I go to sleep is between 10:30 and 11:00.

16.  Are you lazy?

Sometimes!

17.  When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

I remember being a princess, a cheerleader, a baseball player (I was this a few years), and Medusa.

18.  What is your Chinese astrological sign?

I do not know.  Could I Google it?  Yes.  See?  lazy sometimes.

19.  How many languages can you speak?

One.

20.  Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

I do right now.  I only subscribe via fundraisers.  Right now I get Health.

That is all for Thoughtful Thursday!

-Amy D.

No comments:

Post a Comment