Wednesday, October 25, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

1.  What we're eating this week

This week will probably consist of a lot of sandwiches.  The short weeks always seem crazier than the others.  Anyone else?  Wednesday we are having tortellini's with Ragu sauce.  I will also brown some meat to put with it.  

2.  What I'm reminiscing about

The fall fun we have had so far.



3.  What I'm loving

I am loving going outside in the morning and feeling the chilly weather.  I love it.

4.  What we've been up to

We have been very busy trying to survive school while enjoying this season.

5.  What I'm dreading

I am dreading the time change.  I know I have talked about this before but, you guys, I do not handle the time change well.  As soon as it gets dark, I have an anxiety attack in  my head because I think it means we have to get in bed.  My family will attest that this does indeed make me a crazy person.  I am going to try to be better this year.  I have already been working on it by doing a lot of self talk :)  For example "Amy - yes, it is getting dark; however it is only 7:30.  You have an hour and a half before you need to have the kids in bed, everything is okay".  I'm not sure that this will be as effective when it is dark at 6:00 p.m.  I will keep everyone updated as to my progress into possibly not being a crazy person.  



6.  What I'm working on

Please see number 5...

7.  What I'm excited about

The holidays - but then again I do not want them to come and go too fast!

8.  What I'm watching/reading

As I type I am catching up the on the latest Scandal episode.  Getting my inner gladiator on...  Although, I probably should not put this under this category.  Before I ever watched Scandal I was waiting to get my hair done and this lady says "do you scandal?"  I said "no I have never watched that, is it good?", she responds "oh honey, you don't watch Scandal - you scandal".  I binge watched it shortly after that and I have to say that I agree with her.  

I'm still reading A Game of Thrones (As Song of Ice and Fire).

9.  What I'm listening to

My Jack Johnson station on Pandora and my regular podcasts.  

On November 1st I am going to start my Christmas music!!  


10.  What I'm wearing

I am about to start my week of Halloween inspired outfits.  Woohoo!

11.  What I'm doing this weekend

On Friday night we will probably go to the high school football game, on Saturday I am running the Hope is Alive's TZ Memorial Sobriety Sprint, there will be some football watching, and Sunday will be church.  It will all go by way too fast.  

12.  What I'm looking forward to next month

Thanksgiving!  and Black Friday.

13.  What's your favorite Thanksgiving side dish

I do not have just one answer for this.  Mashed potatoes or sweet potato casserole.  Oh, deviled eggs... I cannot commit to just one.  

Hope everyone is having a great week!

-Amy D.   

No comments:

Post a Comment