Friday, February 2, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!

I am sooooo ready for Friday this week.  

I will start with my weekend.  It was just D and I as Em was at her dad's and J was on the road.  D was slightly sick over the weekend so there was a lot of this.


We did not go to church on Sunday because of the nagging cough.  D decided he would make his own breakfast and along with breakfast he thought we needed to listen to.... The Greatest Showman! So we felt very empowered and ready to take on our day!


I successfully completed my first week of training.  You can read about that here.

My favorite creamer is finally back, you guys!  This favorite makes my mornings so much better.  Apparently during the holidays, they take away Salted Caramel Mocha to make room for Peppermint Mocha and Pumpkin Spice.  That hurt me real bad, Walmart.  


I did my first "Day in the Life" post.  You can read that here.  It was fun, but I forgot to take photos after about 6:00 p.m.  Oops!

On Tuesday of this week my office roomie, Martinez, and I laughed so hard.  We have not had a laugh like this in a while.  My stomach hurt a little after.  We discovered that I cannot wink.  Like, cannot.  I move my entire face and it is weird.  If I winked at a stranger, I think it would scare them.

I also give myself a double chin when winking

I have another thing that was not a favorite this week.  My dryer went out.  Boo.  This image is NOT a favorite.


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  We have nothing planned and that is a favorite!!  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What if maybe I am actually really good at winking and it is the rest of the world that is not?

      Delete