Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thoughtful Thursday

Welcome to Thoughtful Thursday with the Martinez and I.  We are answering 100 Questions from Four Hats and Frugal.  The questions are all silly, nothing serious here. We are going to do twenty at a time, we cannot handle 100 at a time.

1.  Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

They are open; however, my closet connects to my bathroom which connects to my room so I'm not sure this really applies to me.  I can tell you that my children both must have their closet doors shut, I also always slept with my closet door shut when I was a child.

2.  Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?

Depends on what kind of mood I'm in.  But if there is a hand lotion - it's mine.

3.  Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Tucked in.  It kills me when they are not tucked in.

4.  Have you stolen a street sign before.

Nope.  I can proudly say I have not.

5.  Do you like to use Post-it notes?

Duh.  Who doesn't?

6.  Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

Weekly.

7.  Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?

Gah.  How do you decide?  The Revenant and My Girl are both going through my head...  I don't think I am allergic to bee stings so I'm going with bees.

8.  Do you have freckles?

None on my face but randomly on my arms and legs.

9.  Do you always smile for pictures?

Yes.  Smile, pose, raise the camera as high as possible.  Re-take should it be necessary, if you say you don't do all of that - you're lying.

10.  What is your biggest pet peeve?

I have many.  Today I will go with people that they think they are more important than others.  You can read my post about my other pet peeves here, should you feel so inclined.

11.  Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

Not when I walk but when I run, yes, sometimes.

12.  Have you peed in the woods?

Yes.

13.  Have you ever pooped in the woods?

No.

14.  Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?

No, not really.

15.  Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Not really.

16.  What is your least favorite movie?

Deliverance.

17.  What size is your bed?

King

18.  What is your song of the week?

Rachel Platten's Fight Song.  I dig it.

19.  Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

I suppose if they want to wear pink then they should.

20.  Do you still watch cartoons?

Yes, with D from time to time.

That is all for now!

-Amy D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment